AAT Privacy notice
We are committed to handling your personal information with the utmost respect and care.
By closely following the guidelines and standards of the POPI Act we not only comply with the law but also ensure that your data is secure and safe. If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our administrative office through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to update this notice.
Who we are
Advanced Assessments and Training is in the business of advancing the youth of South Africa through high quality education. We are driven to inspire a more confident, skilled and motivated South African youth through our learnership programs supported by a dynamic team of game changers, move makers and visionaries.
It is our goal to make the noticeable change in creating an empowered workforce.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information, including but not limited to:
- Email details
- VAT Numbers
- Company registration numbers
- Banking Details
How we get the personal information and what we use it for
Majority of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Contractual obligations
- Payment collection purposes
- Marketing Purposes
In addition to the above, we receive personal information indirectly, from the below sources through the forementioned scenarios:
- Marketing related purposes
We may share this information with:
- Banking Institutions
- SARS- verification purposes
When will we process your personal information
In terms of Section 11 of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), the justification ground which we base our processing, consists of:
- The data subject or a competent person where the data subject is a child consents to the processing. Kindly note that you have the right to withdraw your consent
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored through our highly secured systems and at our premises.
We keep your information according to our data retention policy. We then dispose your information according to our data destruction policy.
Your data protection rights
- You are entitled to access your personal data by sending a written request to email@example.com. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- You may request us to correct or supplement any of your personal data which we will adhere to in a suitable time frame.
- Request the destruction of your personal data. We will consider your request in light of any other laws or regulations prohibiting us from destroying your personal data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at 010 110 0081 if you wish to make a request.
Advanced Assessments and Training (Pty) Ltd
Telephone: 010 110 0081
Address: 1 & 3 Boskruin Village Office Park, Cnr Hawken and President Fouche Dr, Randburg 2188
Taking a query further
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information, your first point of contact should be Advanced Assessments and Training through email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not satisfied with the process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator, using the contact details listed below.
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street,
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001
P.O Box 31533
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
POPIA Complaints email: POPIAcomplaints.IR@justice.gov.za
PAIA Complaints email: PAIAcomplaints.IR@justice.gov.zaP